When Do You Need Emergency Dental Care?
There are many situations that may require immediate dental care. However, not everyone knows when a situation calls for immediate attention. This can endanger the tooth, your gums, and your oral health in general. Take a look at some of the situations in which emergency dental care is necessary:
- It’s best to take care of a chipped tooth as soon as possible, as dentin exposure can lead to much more serious problems.
- Just like with chipped teeth, a broken tooth or teeth should be looked at by a dentist right away.
- To save a tooth that has been knocked out, it is imperative that you see a dentist within an hour of the incident
- Broken crowns, bridges, veneers, and fillings are also cause to seek emergency dental care.
Scripps Rock Dental Can Help
At Scripps Rock Dental, we work quickly to make sure your teeth and gums aren’t compromised in a dental emergency. Here are just some of the ways we can help in an emergency:
Address Immediate Problems
- In most emergency dental situations, time is of the essence. Our walk-in emergency dental care will allow you to come in without an appointment.
Same-Day Dental Care
- Mucosal lesions and other conditions in the mouth can be caused by HIV/AIDS.
Preserving Oral Health
- Many dental problems (emergencies included) pose the risk of further damage like infection due to exposure or advanced tooth decay. Our emergency dental service not only takes aim at the immediate issue, but also at preserving your oral health as a whole
Pain-Free Emergency Care
- You don’t have to compromise comfort in an emergency situation. We pride ourselves on administering pain-free dental care even in emergency situations.
Scripps Rock Dental Offers Dental Care You Can Count On
We want to be there for you when you need us most. We are available for walk-in and same-day dental care so you can count on us no matter what the situation is. Save our number or visit us today!
Schedule an Appointment with Scripps Rock Dental
Often, dental pain can be distracting and make decision-making difficult. This is why it’s important to keep our number on hand. The team at Scripps Rock Dental will set you up with a same-day appointment with either Dr. Hatch or Dr. Gupta, and they will decide on the best course of action to repair the damage and get you started on your path back to wellness. We will also be on hand for any restorative dentistry that may be needed. Scripps Rock Dental is equipped to handle root canals, and we offer CEREC same-day crowns. If you are experiencing a dental emergency, contact our office.